Saturday, March 23, 2013

Proposal idea 1 - Love song You and I

Here's a great song with which you can propose to your loved one


Lyrics by Matt Gross

You & I

Hey baby, can you answer this question for me?
When did God seem to find the time to make you perfectly?
And baby, I think we're much more then maybe,
So what's the point in wasting all this time?
We've got all our lives to see.

And I feel like its more than a feeling,
Cause my heart beats faster every time I see your smile
Girl you know it's not hard to believe in you and I, you and I

So darling, you've been tuggin on my heart strings.
Where'd you learn to play it oh so well?
My heart can't help but start to sing.
And honey, how'd you get to be so lovely?
If could grab every star in the sky, still you'd shine just as bright to me.

And I feel like its more than a feeling,
Cause my heart beats faster every time I see you smile
Girl you know it's not hard to believe in you and I, you and I
And I feel like its more like I'm dreamin'
Cause earth can't hold this beauty by my side
Girl, you know this love was made for a reason; you and I, you and I

I've been looking for a girl
Who answers all the words I've prayed for years
And I've been looking for a girl
who captures all the world in her atmosphere

And I feel like my lungs are competing,
Cause my breath is gone every time I look into your eyes
Girl, you know it's not hard to believe in you and I, you and I.
And I feel my chest taking a beating
Cause my heart keeps pounding every time that you walk by
Girl you know I'm never retreating from you and I, you and I...

Baby, can you answer one last question for me?
Cause I've had this on my mind
And I think it's time to see,
I've waited all my life
for my lips to finally speak... So Will You... Will You... Will You....
Will You Marry Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment